This blog is about TV. Not all TV. Just TV that I watch. I watch a decent amount, so you are sure to find something on here that you like. It won't change your life and it won't cure world hunger. But maybe it will make you laugh, smile or just help kill a few minutes of your work day. Enjoy!

Monday, August 23, 2010

GUEST BLOG: Weeds

I watch a lot of TV. We know this. However, with the plethora of options in the TV world, there are some shows I do not have the time to commit myself to. One network in particular is Showtime. I chose not to pay for this additional "premium" channel. Therefore, I have to relinquish my blogging duties to the occasional guest ghost writer. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Reynolds Wrap-Up!




Weeds is FINALLY Back…man Showtime shows are so Awesome but the hiatus is killer. Reason number one is because there are only 13 episodes in their seasons and Weeds is only a half hour show but what a fantastic 30 minutes it is. So who knew Shane was such the badass…other than the fact that he once made terrorist home videos , oh and the time he bit a kids foot, I guess it’s just safe to say Shane Botwin has always be the strange Botwin. Pilar was giving Nancy Botwin quite the tongue lashing, going so far as to threaten her kids right when she TWACK!! Shane hits her in the head with a mallet. By the way I thought it was great how this devious little show can always crack jokes and it this episode the running joke was the mallet.

Pilar falls to her bitchy death in a pool has now Nancy tries to leave Esteban’s Political Fundraiser Party unseen. She grabs Shane, Silas, Lupita, Stevie, and a shit load of clothes throws them all in a Prius and heads back across the border. Andy is there struggling with a problem of his own, Audra/Alanis and Andy are being held up by a radical Pro-lifer with a crossbow. Andy by distraction makes and play and heads out the guest house leaving Alanis behind, naturally he runs in Nancy who has pulled up and needs the keys to the van to make a break for a new life. Andy says they are in the guest house with Alanis…Andy in his self-loathing manner goes in with Nancy to retrieve the Keys. I guess that means this is the end of the road for Alanis Morissette who I was really enjoyed watching last season and this episode. Andy is still madly in love with Nancy and it is clearly obvious here as he decides to go with Nancy and flee, although Nancy seems to convince him he needs to as well. The Botwins are all in a van head to who knows where…I guess we will just wait and see.

Until then …

No comments:

Post a Comment